The Complete Advisory Solution empowers accountants to deliver Business Advisory Services, even without prior experience.
Offering Business Advisory Services creates a rich new profit center for you to expand your practice. It’s all about facilitating profitable planning meetings with your clients, vastly stretching your range of services.
If you can do a tax return, you can do this, because our step-by-step materials guide you through the entire process. This licensed system provides apps and templates for you to facilitate high-profit meetings with your clients.
Our system gives you step-by-step guidance for facilitating topic-specific billable meetings that help clients gain strategic insights. Become your clients’ most-trusted advisor and reap the rewards: new clients; new and differentiated revenue streams; and deeper client relationships that boost referrals and lock in clients for life. The licensed Complete Advisory Solution is a system designed for accountants with no prior training in Business Advisory Services. Uncover the hidden potential in your firm! Schedule a one-on-one demonstration today.
The Complete Advisory Solution includes:
- Delivery suites with easy starting points and progressive levels to match your needs
- A full business advisory process to provide consistent and structured high quality advisory services
- Access to online tutorials
- Access to your own online log-in with an extensive range of support guides and materials
- Marketing materials and advice
- Access to new innovations and improvements as they are introduced
- Partner development programs
- Unlimited client and prospect use
- Monthly license fees with pricing on request
We offer a range of support options to match your needs and we will tailor our support to your business advisory growth requirements.
You can Be a Business Advisor
The Complete Advisory Solution is a licensed suite of tools – scripts and meeting agendas – that you’ll use every step of the way in delivering Business Advisory Services. The license entitles you to use branded marketing materials, tutorials and programs to guide your every step. These meeting-facilitation tools enable you to better understand clients’ and prospects’ aspirations and business drivers. This opens the door for advisory projects without a “hard-sell,” delivers value and impresses clients. Schedule a one-on-one demonstration today.